- One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. (Forrester Research)
- Before reading any text, 60% of site visitors will watch a video if available. (Diode Digital)
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- 56% of consumers believe if a company has a website, it should have video content. (Animoto)
- Video search results have a 41% higher click-through than plain text results. (Animoto)
- 50% of marketers consider customer testimonials, explainer tutorial videos, and demonstration videos the most effective types of video content used. (Asend2)
- Your website is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engines results page if it includes video. (Forrester Research)
- People stay 2 minutes longer on your site if you have video content. (ComScore)
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%